Have you noticed all the new Bluetooth devices on the market? We have.
There are billions of Bluetooth® technology devices on the market today. In fact, it is almost harder to find a device that doesn’t have Bluetooth technology in it. Over the last several years we’ve seen Bluetooth show up in the following:
- Gaming consoles
With the advent of Bluetooth with its low energy functionality, the sheer variety of Bluetooth devices on the market is staggering. There are use cases that skirt the recesses of the imagination:
This is just the tip of the iceberg. If you are looking for the old product directory, it was discontinued. We are working on something new that will launch later this year. In the meantime, try searching in our listing search.
- Go to this link: https://www.bluetooth.org/tpg/listings.cfm
- Click on Advanced Search (found right underneath the Search and Reset buttons)
- Put in the criteria you would like to search. For example, company name and listed after date are great search criteria to check - Apple and 12/1/2014 (listed after) will bring up all Apple products on the market after last December. If you are looking for all the devices that contain Bluetooth low energy, do a search and include RHPHY and GATT in the “Layers”
- Search In check boxes should all be checked
- Click on the Search button
- All the listings will come up, click on the individual listing for more information. You will find the Bluetooth specification and layers the product uses.