Become a Bluetooth SIG Member
Join the global community transforming the way people and technology connect.
The Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) is a network of member organizations that are the caretakers and innovators of Bluetooth® technology. As a Bluetooth SIG member, your organization will join a community that helps you grow your business and shape the future of Bluetooth technology.
To compare the benefits of each membership type, click here.
First, search our Member Directory to see if you or an affiliate company is already a member.
If you are an affiliate to one of our member companies, you may be able to join their membership. Please fill out a support request and we will work with you to join an existing membership.
|bt_testaccount||statuscode||Company Name||Member Level||bt_membershipbenefits|
Start by becoming an Adopter member, which has no annual membership fee. Membership is required to build products that use Bluetooth technology, and Adopter membership includes the following benefits:
- A license to build products using Bluetooth technology under and in compliance with the Bluetooth Patent/Copyright License Agreement
- A license to use the Bluetooth trademarks on products qualified under your company’s account and in compliance with the Bluetooth Trademark License Agreement
- The ability to network and collaborate with tens of thousands of Bluetooth SIG members in a wide variety of industries—from chip manufacturers to application developers, device makers and service providers
- The ability to participate in SIG expert groups, study groups, and sub groups within working groups
- Access to tools such as the Profile Tuning Suite (PTS), providing protocol and interoperability testing*
At this time we do not allow government agencies, universities, or sole proprietors to become members.
In this application you will be required to:
- Verify your email
- Enter your company’s information
- Upload proof of ownership of your company’s email domain
- Provide a certified copy of your company’s formation document
- Verify your company’s legal name (must match your formation document)
- Confirm contact and eligibility information for the individual who will be signing our Membership Agreements
- Some applicants are also required to provide proof of signing authority.
Upgrade to Associate Membership
After you join, explore upgrading to Associate membership. This allows your company to save money on qualifying your Bluetooth products, as well as participate in the Bluetooth specification development process through working groups and committees.
*Tools and services made available by Bluetooth SIG are provided subject to a member’s agreement to additional terms and conditions provided by Bluetooth SIG. View Membership Agreement details.