Assigned Numbers is a living document listing assigned numbers, codes and identifiers in the Bluetooth wireless standard.
Assigned numbers include:
- BD_ADDR values assigned by the IEEE. To obtain a block of BD_ADDRs, visit the IEEE Registration Authority.
- For LMP_CompID, TCS Company ID and Device/Vendor ID values, please visit the Company Identifiers.
Other number requests will be reviewed by the Bluetooth Architectural Review Board (BARB); please send requests to the BARB Chair with requestor, company and contact information.
To request a Bluetooth SIG Assigned Number, please complete the Assigned Numbers Issuance Agreement.
List of Assigned Numbers, Codes and Other Identifiers
- 16 Bit UUIDs For Members
- 16 Bit UUIDs for SDOs
- Amp Manager Protocol
- Acronyms and Specification Names
- Company Identifiers
- Environmental Sensing Service Characteristics
- Format Types
- GATT Characteristics
- GATT Namespace Descriptors
- GATT Services
- Generic Access Profile
- Generic Attribute Profile
- Hands Free Profile
- Health Device Profile
- Host Controller Interface
- Host Operating Environment
- Link Layer
- Link Manager
- Logical Link Control
- Message Access Profile
- Protocol Adaptation Layer
- Service Discovery
- Transport Discovery Service Organization IDs
- URI Scheme Name String Mapping
- Uniform Caller Identifiers
- User Data Service Characteristics