Bluetooth Mesh Networking
Bluetooth® mesh networking enables many-to-many (m:m) device communications and is optimized for creating large-scale device networks. Designed to meet the scalability, reliability, and security requirements of commercial and industrial environments, Bluetooth mesh is powering smart building and smart industry implementations where tens, hundreds, or thousands of devices need to communicate with one another effectively. From factories to hospitals, airports, retail stores, and the home, Bluetooth mesh supports building services that bring real value to owners, operators, and occupants.
Since the release of the mesh specifications in July 2017, Bluetooth mesh has played a pivotal role in the development of emerging markets, such as smart buildings, smart industry, smart cities, and smart home. Already, more than 350 products with mesh networking capability have been qualified from leading silicon, stack, component, and end-product vendors.
Papers & Articles
- Bluetooth Mesh – What a Difference a Year Makes
- The Case for Bluetooth Mesh
- Bluetooth Mesh Networking: An Introduction for Developers
- Paving the Way for Smart Lighting
- Bluetooth Mesh Performance Study (Ericsson)
- How Bluetooth Mesh Puts the ‘Large’ in Large-Scale Wireless Device Networks
- Bluetooth Market Update
Click any one of the videos below to watch it instantly.