Review the agreements below before applying for membership
- The Bluetooth SIG Board of Directors approved an update to the Bluetooth SIG Membership Commitment Agreement on April 25, 2017.
- The updated Membership Commitment Agreement will apply to all new members joining on or after May 4, 2017.
- On June 3, 2017, the updated Membership Commitment Agreement will apply to all members (other than Promoter-level members) that were members as of May 4, 2017. By continuing to be a member of Bluetooth SIG on or after June 3, 2017, each member (other than Promoter-level members) is and agrees to be bound by and must comply with the updated Membership Commitment Agreement.
- You can review the updated Membership Commitment Agreement below. View the Membership Commitment Agreement FAQ.
Membership Agreements & Corporate Documents
To become a Bluetooth SIG member, a company must apply for membership, enter into the Membership Agreements listed below, and agree to be bound by the SIG’s Corporate Documents. An applicant company consents to all agreements during the membership application process.
One of these agreements is the Bluetooth Trademark License Agreement, which sets forth the terms and conditions for use of the Bluetooth word mark and logos. Only Bluetooth SIG member companies may use the Bluetooth word mark and logos on their qualified products, in accordance with the terms of the Bluetooth Trademark License Agreement.
If you have questions about the membership agreements, please contact us.
- Patent & Copyright License Agreement
- Trademark License Agreement and Attachments
- Membership Commitment Agreement