Become a Bluetooth SIG Member
Join the global community transforming the way people and technology connect.
The Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG) is a network of member organizations that are the caretakers and innovators of Bluetooth® technology. As a Bluetooth SIG member, your organization will join a community that helps you grow your business and shape the future of Bluetooth technology.
To compare the benefits of each membership type, click here.
Start by becoming an Adopter member, which has no annual membership fee. Membership is required to build products that use Bluetooth technology, and Adopter membership includes the following benefits:
- A license to build products using Bluetooth technology under and in compliance with the Bluetooth Patent/Copyright License Agreement
- A license to use the Bluetooth trademarks on qualified products under and in compliance with the Bluetooth Trademark License Agreement
- The ability to network and collaborate with tens of thousands of Bluetooth SIG members in a wide variety of industries—from chip manufacturers to application developers, device makers and service providers
- The ability to participate in SIG expert groups, study groups, and sub groups within working groups
- Access to tools such as the Profile Tuning Suite (PTS), providing protocol and interoperability testing*
After you join, explore upgrading to Associate membership. This allows your company to save money on qualifying your Bluetooth products, as well as participate in the Bluetooth specification development process through working groups and committees.
*Tools and services made available by Bluetooth SIG are provided subject to a member’s agreement to additional terms and conditions provided by Bluetooth SIG. View Membership Agreement details.