Panel: Are We There Yet? Driving the Future of IoT
- Ken Kolderup, Vice President of Marketing, Bluetooth SIG
- Michelle Mindala-Freeman, Head of Marketing, CSA (Connectivity Standards Alliance)
- Phil Beecher, President and CEO, Wi-SUN Alliance
- Mitch Klein, Executive Director, Z-Wave Alliance
- Moderator: Stuart Sikes, Senior VP, Interpret
Date and Time: 14 September, 1:45pm CST / 18:45 GMT
As the landscape for IoT continues to change at an accelerated pace, alliances play a crucial role in the development of technology standards driving the market. What does this mean for today’s developers? How can they participate in these alliances and steer the standards that influence innovation?
This panel will be a lively discussion with the leaders from key wireless alliances as we discuss where the market is going to determine the biggest hurdles to overcome and where the greatest opportunities lay ahead.
About the Conference:
Silicon Labs is proud to host Works With — Connecting software developers, hardware engineers, product managers, and business leaders from around the world to accelerate the creation of IoT innovations for homes, retailers, workplaces, cities, healthcare, and more.
Works With is not your average conference — it’s an industry-leading event that features tech giants, entrepreneurs, design partners, market influencers, and more.