The Benefits of the Bluetooth SIG Qualification for Manufacturers: Ensuring Global Interoperability
- Joshua Graham, Program Manager, Qualification Operations, Bluetooth SIG
- Carmen Cruz, Bluetooth Qualification Consultant
Date and Time: 26 May, 4:00pm CEST / 10:00am EST
Today, connectivity is essential to keep our world running. The number of IoT devices is constantly growing, being many of them Bluetooth Qualified and ensuring their right interoperability is key for success.
About the Webinar:
Joshua Graham, Program Manager, Qualification Operations at Bluetooth SIG, will open the webinar making and introduction to Bluetooth Qualification Program. The rest of the webinar will be taught by Carmen Cruz, Bluetooth Qualification Consultant officially recognized by Bluetooth SIG and experienced test engineer at DEKRA’s BQTF . She will explain the available DEKRA services for Bluetooth SIG Qualification, as well as a summary of the Bluetooth available versions and latest advanced of this technology.
During the webinar, you will learn:
- Bluetooth Qualification Program key points. Benefits of the Bluetooth brand and main requirements to place a Bluetooth product on the market.
- Bluetooth Qualification Process with DEKRA: Bluetooth Qualification Consultans and BQTF services
- Bluetooth versions available
- Latest & Upcoming advances in Bluetooth technology: 5.1, 5.2 and LE Audio
This webinar is especially aimed at technicians and managers of Engineering, R&D, Production, Technicians, Quality and Homologation of Bluetooth devices manufacturing companies.