Test Plan Generator (TPG)
TPG helps you qualify and declare your Bluetooth product.
The Test Plan Generator (TPG) is the online tool that Bluetooth SIG members must use to Qualify and Declare any Bluetooth® product. This valuable tool helps you build a Bluetooth test plan for each protocol and profile specification by selecting the roles and features you would like to have implemented within your design.
TPG automates the mapping of test cases and qualification requirements based on the features the design will claim to support. The tool will help you clarify which test cases should be run against the design prior to qualification. You can also forecast the qualification requirements for your expected future qualification date, and compare your test plans to past and future test plans.
- Create a TPG Project
- Test Case Mapping Tables (TCMT)
- Test Case Reference List (TCRL)
- Implementation Conformance Statement (ICS) Documents
- Download the Profile Tuning Suite (PTS) to automate protocol and profile interoperability testing
- Download the TPG Start Guide to help guide you through the qualification and listing process
This fall, Bluetooth SIG plans to release Launch Studio, a new product qualification tool to replace TPG. For more information, please go here.