Review the agreements below
before applying for membership
To become a Bluetooth SIG member, a company must apply for membership, enter into the Membership Agreements listed below, and agree to be bound by the SIG’s Corporate Documents. An applicant company consents to all agreements during the membership application process. Companies should review the documents below before applying for membership.
If you have questions about the membership agreements, please contact us.
- Bluetooth Patent/Copyright License Agreement
- Bluetooth Trademark License Agreement
- Membership Commitment Agreement
- Member Code of Conduct and FAQs
- General Rules of Antitrust Compliance
- Confidentiality Policy