Join the Bluetooth SIG for free as an adopter member!
There are two membership levels at the Bluetooth SIG—Adopter and Associate
You can join as an Adopter for free and gain immediate access to:
- The right to a license to build Bluetooth® products*
- The right to a license to use the Bluetooth trademarks*
- A license to the Profile Tuning Suite (PTS), a protocol and interoperability tool
- The members-only resources at Bluetooth.org
- Ability to join subgroups and study groups
Associate Membership—$7,500 or $35,000 depending on company size
Take the next step and upgrade your membership to the Associate level. Associate members not only enjoy financial savings but gain the opportunity to engage in market-defining activities.
- Influence the direction of Bluetooth technology through strategic participation in working groups and committees
- Gain early access to new Bluetooth specifications
- Promote your products and company via speaking opportunities at global industry events
- An opportunity to serve as Associate Member Director on the Bluetooth SIG Board of Directors
- An opportunity to gain a voting seat on the Bluetooth Architectural Review Board (BARB) if you are elected a BARB councilor
Network and Collaborate with Industry Leaders
- Engage with your customers and market peers in Bluetooth SIG forums and events
- Participate with other industry leaders on Bluetooth SIG committees and groups
- Strengthen your reputation as an expert on Bluetooth technology
- Expand you company's profile with your logo and information on our website
Enjoy Substantial Savings
- Listing Fees: 50% discount ($4,000 USD savings)
- Regulatory Database: Free access to the Bluetooth Regulatory Database ($2,500 USD)
- UnPlugFest Events: Discount on Bluetooth UnPlugFest participation
- Industry Events: Discounted delegate fees for Bluetooth World
- Industry research: Free and discounted access to industry research
- Discounts on protocol analyzers from Ellisys and Frontline
For a full listing of Associate benefits, visit our member benefits page.
*If compliance with the terms and conditions in the Bluetooth Trademark License Agreement and Bluetooth Patent/Copyright License Agreement are satisfied. Learn more about the qualification and listing process.