- Chuck Sabin, Senior Director, Market Development, Bluetooth SIG
- Paul Dupont, VP of Technical Sales, Pointr
Description: One of the hottest topics this year is the deployment of location services and the impact they’re having globally in large hospitals, workplaces or retail stores. Applications such as indoor navigation, space utilization, asset tracking and geofencing are changing the way people interact with buildings.
In the session, Chuck Sabin, Senior Director, Market Development at the Bluetooth SIG and Paul Dupont, Pointr’s VP of Technical Sales, will discuss:
- What are the applications of indoor location services for smart buildings? How to enable great visitor experiences & better operational efficiency?
- What are the technologies available for indoor location services? Are Ultra-Wideband, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth technology or 5G fit for purpose?
- How do you get started? What are the must-knows to successfully implement Bluetooth location services?
- What is the future for location services, Bluetooth technology and smart buildings?
Location Services Resource Center
Pointr is a global technology leader in indoor location technology, being the go-to company for indoor location. Pointr’s Deep Location® platform is the most accurate indoor location platform, available at scale. Deep Location® enables businesses to create immersive location experiences and to improve their operations in their physical space. Pointr is present globally in 18 countries, over 1,000 venues and they power 250 million data points.