This paper provides a set of clear, concise, and useful recommendations for product makers interested in building Auracast™ transmitter products.
The latest version contains updates based on market feedback, including:
- Updated examples for the physical implementation of simple transmitter types
- Clarification on the use and requirements for the Public Broadcast Profile (PBP) in any Auracast™ enabled receiver, transmitter, or assistant device
- More detailed information and examples on the configuration of an Auracast™ advertisement
- Recommendations for setting up a mono, stereo, or multi-channel broadcast stream for an Auracast™ transmitter in a public location
- Added recommendations and considerations for the design and deployment of more advanced Auracast™ transmitters