"Assigned Numbers" is a living document listing assigned numbers, codes and identifiers in the Bluetooth wireless standard.
Bluetooth® devices must comply with the Bluetooth specification and also be compatible with the subset of Bluetooth profiles necessary to use desired services. Bluetooth profiles reside on top of the Bluetooth core specification and optional additional protocols. The Assigned Numbers developer database lists assigned numbers, codes and identifiers in the Bluetooth wireless standard for a continuously updated range of profiles and services.
Assigned numbers include:
- BD_ADDR values assigned by the IEEE. To obtain a block of BD_ADDRs, visit the IEEE Registration Authority.
- For LMP_CompID, TCS Company ID and Device/Vendor ID values, please visit the Company Identifiers.
Other number requests will be reviewed by the Bluetooth Architectural Review Board (BARB); please send requests to the BARB Chair with requestor, company and contact information.
List of Assigned Numbers, Codes and Other Identifiers
- 16 Bit UUIDs For Members
- 16 Bit UUIDs for SDOs
- Amp Manager Protocol
- Acronyms and Specification Names
- Company Identifiers
- Environmental Sensing Service Characteristics
- Format Types
- GATT Namespace Descriptors
- Generic Access Profile
- Generic Attribute Profile
- Hands Free Profile
- Health Device Profile
- Host Controller Interface
- Host Operating Environment
- Link Layer
- Link Manager
- Logical Link Control
- Message Access Profile
- Protocol Adaptation Layer
- Service Discovery
- Transport Discovery Service Organization IDs
- URI Scheme Name String Mapping
- Uniform Caller Identifiers
- User Data Service Characteristics