Virtual Tech Talk: Bluetooth® Low Energy (LE) Audio vs Classic
Presenter: Chuck Sabin, Head of Business Strategy & Planning, Bluetooth SIG
Date and Time: August 25, 2020, 10:00am PDT
Description: It has been ten years since the adoption of Bluetooth LE began, and audio continues to be the most popular application for Bluetooth with ubiquitous applications across industries such as consumer electronics, automotive, etc.
Recently with the arrival of Bluetooth LE Audio, the Bluetooth ecosystem is at the cusp of adoption growth with both OEMs and chip suppliers investing in this new standard and technology.
- Understand the technical differences between these two technologies Bluetooth LE Audio, Classic Audio and discuss on the Important factors for Bluetooth developers to consider
- Learn about the True Wireless implementation strategies on Bluetooth LE Audio and Classic
- Get to know about the market adoption and key factors driving the adoption of the recently adopted Bluetooth LE Audio
Who is this tech talk for:
- CTOs & Product Engineering executives, developers at OEMs, semiconductor companies, and their teams
- Subject matter experts in Bluetooth Audio technology
- Bluetooth enthusiasts who are keen on understanding market trends and technical aspects of Bluetooth LE Audio
In this Tech Talk co-hosted by Bluetooth SIG and Mindtree, our speakers look forward to a thought-provoking discussion around Bluetooth technology and the True Wireless implementations.
Audio Resource Center
Mindtree delivers digital transformation and technology services from ideation to execution, enabling Global 2000 clients to outperform the competition. “Born digital,” Mindtree takes an agile, collaborative approach to creating customized solutions across the digital value chain. Our deep expertise in infrastructure and applications management turns IT into a strategic asset. Whether you need to run your business more efficiently or accelerate revenue growth, Mindtree can get you there.