Bluetooth Developer Starter Kit
Are you ready to develop with blue?
If you are new to Bluetooth® technology and want hands-on learning, the Bluetooth Developer Starter Kit is for you.
If you've never worked with Bluetooth before, this comprehensive kit includes foundation-level information in the Arduino lab to make sure you have all the basic concepts you need before diving into coding.
The kit will allow you to:
- Build a Bluetooth peripheral device from an Arduino 101 (and a few electronic components like LEDs and resistors)
- Wire the peripheral device and program its firmware
- Develop a native smartphone application for Android using Java or iOS using Swift
- Develop a hybrid mobile application for either or both of Android and iOS using the Apache Cordova SDK
- Use your phone or tablet to interact with the Arduino peripheral
Download the kit to develop with blue and create amazing things!
*If you are not able to see the form below, please remove or disable adblocking software from your browser.