The Bluetooth SIG is a global trade association of a rapidly growing number of companies working in all aspects of the Bluetooth industry.
To help connect our members, the SIG established the Member Network, where you can promote your own services and find the right partners with specialized expertise to help bring your Bluetooth® enabled products to reality.
Find and Connect with Bluetooth Members
Organizations listed in the network are members of the Bluetooth SIG and can offer their expertise, products or services during your own product development. Whether you are just starting your project, or you need some expert guidance and support to bring it to market, you can find the help you need in the Bluetooth SIG’s Member Network.
- Developers and Product Manufacturers
- Test Equipment
- Product Distribution
- Product Design & Development
- Software Application Development
- OEM/ODM Products & Reference Designs
- Prequalified Components
List and Promote Your Company
Promote your company and gain access to new business opportunities with membership in the Bluetooth SIG.
To list your company in the Member Network, simply contact us with the following information:
- The category or categories where you want your company listed (see available category options above)
- Company name
- Company URL
- Company description (up to 50 words) with exact details of your offering
- Contact name and email address (a specific individual’s email address, not the general company email address)
- Company logo (200 x 70 pixels, 72dpi). NOTE: The benefit of posting a company logo is available ONLY toAssociate and Promoter-level members of the Bluetooth SIG
A service provider listing will give you additional exposure as you market your company and grow your business.
Associate members of the Bluetooth SIG are given priority listing: they are named at the top of each category. If you are interested in maximizing your visibility, please contact us to ask how to become an Associate member of the Bluetooth SIG.