The Bluetooth SIG is looking to engage a highly self-motivated individual to join as a Senior Software Engineer I in the CloudOps team. You will have the opportunity to:
- Contribute to the design and development of the next generation of software tools and solutions.
- Improve existing software tools and solutions
- Contribute to complex multi-person technical projects from initial design to launch
- Contribute in the design process and contribute to build technical solutions that address complex specification and qualification business requirements.
- Contribute to the implementation of Microservices using REST and gRPC.
- Keep up with the technology trends in the industry and identify opportunities to apply them to the team
- Advocate for software development best practices
- Write robust code that grows with the business that is secure, performant, maintainable and testable
- Build simple and effective user interfaces and elegant APIs
- Help our mission to provide best & delightful customer experience and deliver with high agility and high quality
- Consistently deliver work with stated timelines
- Demonstrated passion and experience solving software development problems
- Hands-on experience contributing to successful software releases
- Understanding of agile methodology and ability to break down and estimate new feature development work
- Excellent understanding of software development principles, best-practices and concepts, including maintainability, testability, reusability and extensibility
- Good understanding of microservice architecture and experience building microservices that are stable, reliable, scalable, fault-tolerant and performant
- Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Proven experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
- Must have experience working with Git source control
- Must poses great analytical, problem solving and debugging skills with ability to work independently as well as collaboratively
- Passion for learning new tools and technologies
- Understanding of cloud design principles and patterns.
- Azure experience is a huge plus.
- Understanding of REST and gRPC principles and architecture
The Bluetooth SIG offers an excellent benefits package including health, prescription drug, short-term and long-term disability, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, and 401(k).