We are looking for an experienced Project Manager to work with the Bluetooth SIG team and our membership to help drive project clarity, visibility, timelines, and the management of the change throughout the organization. The ideal candidate will be passionate about people and technology, and excited about enabling our members to create compelling new products for consumers.
- Owns and drives Qualification Program initiatives, from concept to implementation, on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Executes initiatives using the Program processes and workflows, provides initiative visibility across the program, and collaborates with internal program development and operation support teams. Ensures initiatives define measurable metrics and adhere to service-level agreements (SLAs).
- Leveraging a framework, develops and manages Change Management plans both within and across Program initiatives.
- Uphold agile product and project lifecycle process and rituals through a combination of practices including scrum, change management, communications management, planning practices including road mapping and Program planning, along with data reporting.
- Identify continuous improvement opportunities through ongoing assessment of process and workflow framework. Support driving insights back to relevant teams for the overall improvement of the Program.
- Comfortable collaborating with global stakeholders to successfully deliver on strategic initiatives.
- Strong sense of ownership for delivery of assigned projects through the project life cycle. Ability to handle tasks on multiple assigned projects simultaneously.
- Accustomed to software development best practices and a SDLC using Agile SCRUM.
- Accomplished project management skills, including the ability to work collaboratively, communicate effectively, escalate issues, identify risks and barriers to success.
- Sound communication skills, including verbal, presentation, and written communications, for technical and non-technical subjects.
- Excited to be a team player, is self-motivated, influences without authority, has a positive attitude and advocates for change.
- Experience with enterprise software and enterprise software applications
- PMP Certification, Scrum Master certification, Six Sigma certifications, PROSCI Change Management
- Experience with product testing methodologies
The Bluetooth SIG, Inc. has an excellent benefits package including heath, prescription drug, short-term and long-term disability, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, and 401(k).