The Bluetooth Qualification Program promotes global product interoperability and reinforces the strength of the Bluetooth brand and ecosystem to the benefits of all Bluetooth SIG members. The Qualification Program ensures that all Bluetooth products are qualified properly and have completed the appropriate testing. The program also endeavors to ensure that the program’s processes, policies, and tools support maximum interoperability of Bluetooth products and are simple and easy for our members to understand.
As the Program Coordinator, Qualification you will have the exciting opportunity to support this core program and to improve the way the rapidly growing Bluetooth SIG membership tests and qualifies their products. The Program Coordinator, Qualification interacts with and supports member companies from all regions of the world on the Bluetooth SIG Qualification Program and informs them of process requirements.
- Provide first-tier support for operations, member questions and issues related to the Qualification Program through ticket responses, email responses, program content, and phone calls.
- Provide data insights and support the creation of key performance indicators and service level agreement metrics for management to measure process efficiency and program health
- Generate weekly and ad-hoc reports for management
- Manage issue tracking system and establish standard communication escalation process to drive member issues to resolution
- Partner with other Bluetooth SIG teams to identify and investigate tool and system bugs related to Qualification to improve the performance and accessibility of qualification tools
- Strong analytical and creative thinking
- Strong attention to detail and focus on work accuracy
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, written and verbal to technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent problem-solving with capacity to bring problems to resolution
- Strong time management, organizational, and task prioritization skills
- Self-motivated, professional, and accountable team player
- Experience with Zendesk or other customer support software
- Experience in software/hardware quality assurance, UAT, or technical support