As Product Marketing Manager, you will own technical marketing for Bluetooth specifications, services, and features enhancements. This Product Marketing leader is responsible for technical positioning and messaging, building out content assets, launching and evangelizing new features, serving as a technology expert, and assisting in the ongoing evolution of Bluetooth. Working as a Product Marketing Manager at the SIG, you must have strong technical, communication, collaboration, and leadership skills.
What Does Success Look Like?
You are an extremely motivated, strategic product marketer who can work with minimal supervision in the rapidly growing Bluetooth technology domain. You have a passion for making complex underlying technologies appear simple and can demonstrate how they meet various use case requirements. You are adept at seeing the big picture and how to bring various components together to create complete solutions. Your technical prowess and collaborative style enable you to leverage various experts and resources to get things done. You have practical business sense and are excited about the impact Bluetooth technology is having in cities, businesses, homes, and all of our lives.
- Content: Defines content strategy and creates or sources technical marketing content, including papers, presentations, demonstrations, and videos
- Messaging: Develops technical positioning, messaging, and proof points for new and existing Bluetooth capabilities.
- Launch: Leads the creation of go-to-market for new Bluetooth features, specifications, and services in partnership with Corporate Marketing & Market Development
- Evangelism: Evangelizes Bluetooth technology by participating in webinars, speaking engagements, roundtables, meetups, social networks, and writing blogs
- Market Intelligence: Leverages market research to understand Bluetooth technology trends, emerging opportunities, member insights, and target markets & use cases
- Technical Expert: Serves as a Bluetooth technology subject matter expert in of Corporate Marketing and Market Development initiatives
- Bluetooth Technology Roadmap: Supports member companies in the development of new work proposals and maintains prioritized new feature pipeline for outbound marketing & promotion
- BS degree in engineering, or equivalent work experience
- Expert-level knowledge and understanding of Bluetooth technology
- 5+ years of wireless technology product marketing experience in semiconductor embedded software or end-product industries
- Demonstrated experience in technology messaging and content development
- Strong understanding of buyer personas and developer journey
- Outstanding verbal communication and presentation skills, including senior leadership, media, and analysts
- Proven ability to build strong working relationships and partnerships across all levels of an organization
The Bluetooth SIG offers an outstanding benefits package including health, prescription drug, short-term and long-term disability, vision and dental coverage, life insurance, and 401(k).