Bluetooth Special Interest Group (SIG), the global organization that manages one of the most recognizable international wireless brands, is looking for a Membership Specialist to manage and support the global Bluetooth SIG membership base.
As the Membership Specialist, you will support Bluetooth SIG members from all regions of the world. You will perform membership operations such as account updates and support in processing tier one requests. You will obtain a good understanding of the membership policies and be able to help our members adhere to the membership policies and procedures. In this member-facing role, you must be highly professional, courteous, and very detailed-oriented.
Together with the other individuals within Bluetooth SIG, Inc., you will also contribute work toward global membership projects, cross-team initiatives and regional campaigns to help reach the goals of the Bluetooth SIG.
This role is in Kirkland, WA.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Own the relationship with assigned member companies and satisfaction of them.
- Perform member account functions such as account updates, membership renewals, upgrades, downgrades, etc.
- Provide first-tier support for membership inquiries and help solving member questions with other Bluetooth SIG staff.
- Support in troubleshooting for members with login issues
- Maintain and promote SLA for membership support.
- Understand and enforce membership policies and procedures.
- Maintain member account information accurately in the membership CRM system.
- Partner, assist and work cross functionally to support global member programs
- Process member applications based on company policy and procedures
- Evaluate member application process and recommend improvement
- Backup other team members as needed
Skills & Requirements
- 4+ years in related, professional work experience in Customer / Membership Relations Management
- Highly organized, able to set priorities, and execute while using good judgment and problem solving
- Technically adept – able to learn new technologies swiftly with minimal assistance
- Comfortable interacting (typically written correspondence) with a multitude of international countries and with individuals for whom English is a second language
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong customer support skills and professionalism
- Ability to work collaboratively with other Bluetooth SIG staff
- Good time management skills with the ability to multitask and work in fast-paced environment
- Enjoys helping people
- Passionate about technology
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in the wireless / technology industry
- Proficiency in CRM and/or related customer support software and Zendesk
- High degree of intellectual curiosity to learn and understand provisions of legal agreements and associated application to complex transactions